BTS COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS
BTS2018 CALL FOR ENTRIES
SHOEMAKERS ‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ POSTER DESIGN COMPETITION 2018
Shoemakers Mentone is reaching out to all talented and creative young blood to add a little artsy flair to our ‘Back To School’ campaign.
The winning design is incorporated into Shoemaker’s ‘Back To School’ promotional materials in store and around town - how cool is that! So draw your hearts out or start showing off your Photoshop skills for all hail fame and glory in town!
1st Prize - Winning Design: $300 cash prize + $100 footwear vouchers
2nd Prize: $100 footwear vouchers
3rd Prize: $50 footwear voucher
The poster design competition is open to all Australian residents only.
Entries Open: 16th April 2018
Entries Close: 30th October 2018
Last Submission Date: 30th October 2018 (Online website or Email)
Competition winners will be announced and published live on Instagram (@shoemakersonline), Facebook page and Shoemakers’ website: www.shoemakers.com.au
Entry Guidelines & Requirements:
- There is no entry fee for this competition
- Number of artwork: No more than 2 artwork from one participant
- Poster designs must be original, authentic and are specially designed for Shoemakers’ ‘Back To School’ campaign
- Your poster size must be in A1: 594mm x 841mm (Portrait), PDF/JPEG at 200 – 300 dpi in CMYK color mode
- All submission must be the work of the applicant.
- You may include a brief introduction of yourself and your poster design artwork